COMPACT SEMI AUTOMATIC WELDING EQUIPMENT WITH STEP ADJUSTMENT
Series of semi-automatic welding machines with undergear and built-in professional wire feeder, suitable to be used with CO2 gas and mixture. They are recommended for medium fabrication work, car body repairs, agriculture and maintenance.
Robust, easy to use and with innovative design,
SMARTMIG’s "M" (single phase) and SMARTMIG’s "T" (three phase) provide excellent welding performance also with aluminium and stainless steel wires.
- Excellent welding performance on any metal and thin lamination sheets
- QBS Feeding Motor Quick Brake System for constant and repeated arc striking
- Standard supplied ground cable
- Burn Back and motor ramp are integrated on "M" series and externally adjustable on "T" series only
- Metallic main structure with shockproof fibre compound front panel
- Control panel protected against accidental hits
- Sloping front panel easy to read and adjust, highly visible from any direction
- Quick connection for the ground cable