The DC1000 is designed for semiautomatic and automatic welding. It produces outstanding arc characteristics on both constant voltage and constant current processes.
This provides great welding versatility in a single power source. The DC1000 has the capability of air carbon arc gouging up to 16 millimetre diameter carbon sticks. It produces outstanding welding performance with a single range full output control potentiometer.
The precise output of the DC1000 enhances productivity and quality control.
• Extreme-Duty™ stainless steel construction for operation in harsh environments
• Windings and rectifiers protect against moisture and corrosive environments
• Ammeter and voltmeter for viewing weld parameters
• Three position mode switch (CV Submerged Arc, CV Innershield, CC Submerged Arc/Gouging) for optimal arc characteristics
• 500 amp output stud provides enhanced lower current arc characteristics for stick welding
and short arc solid wire and gas welding (machine codes above 9500)