Pumps out plenty of air for arc gouging with up to 3/8" carbons, plasma cutting or almost any air tool. Powerful 500 amps at 100% duty cycle is enough for almost any stick, TIG, MIG or flux-cored welding project.
12,000 watts of single-phase is standard. Stainless steel roof and side panels provide added durability and corrosion-resistance.
• Stainless Steel Enclosure
• VRD™ Voltage Reduction Device™
• Plenty of AC generator power
• Standard Touch-Start® DC TIG welding
• Downhill pipe mode with arc force control
• Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes