The V350-PRO is the most powerful inverter power source in its class.
Extremely lightweight, the smart design allows it to handle any constant current stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), carbon arc gouging constant voltage MIG (GMAW) and flux-cored welding applications. Advanced inverter technology gives a very portable power source that can be carried to just about any DC welding job needing between 5 and 425 amps.
The V350-PRO can endure the rigors of virtually any work environment.
The V350-PRO has full remote capabilities, 14-pin MS-type connectors, and can accept a variety of Lincoln wire feeders. An intelligent machine with advanced plug-and-play technology allows you to simply plug your wire feeder into your power source.
- Bright, large digital amp and volt meters for easy procedure monitoring
- Special Fan-As-Needed (FAN) cooling for less energy use and less dust brought into the machine
- Superior arc control for soft or crisp arc using different types of wire
- Electronic and thermostatic protection from over-current and over-temperature with thermal indicator light
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) Reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) when not welding for added safety