Multi-Arc Welding is Now Simpler & More Versatile.
Independent Auxiliary Generator
- One 5500 Watt peak/ 4000 Watt continuous 240V single phase generator, regardless of weld output.
- Second generator provides 27,000 Watts peak/20,000 Watts continuous 3 phase power (380 - 415V).
700A Single Arc Capability
- Two outputs can be paralleled, providing a single 700A output.
- Suitable for Arc Air Gouging or Sub Arc Process.
Enclosed Robust Case Design
Protects internal components from impact and allows air flow to cool and prolong the life of the engine, while reducing sound levels.
Provides positive Stick electrode starts making it easy to start all types of electrodes, plus it works well for bead tie-ins.
Quick and Easy Maintenance
Single-side access to oil level check, oil fill, oil filter, fuel filter and air cleaner.
Remote Tool-Less Oil Drain
Allows oil to be drained without getting under the engine and reduces the chance of oil spillage.
Heavy-Duty Low Speed Industrial Diesel Engine
Designed, built and proven to operate over 10,000 hours before the first basic overhaul.
Weatherproof Lexan® Nameplate
Resists cracking and fading, and is color-coded for ease of operation.
Meter Maintenance Displays
- Fuel gauge.
- Hour meter function.
- Oil change interval.
- High coolant temperature and low oil pressure shutdowns.
- Low fuel shutdown — engine shuts down before system runs out of fuel, making restarts easy.
Standard Features Include:
Stick, MIG, Flux Cored, Lift-Arc™ TIG and digital preset weld meters, output contactor control and automatic idle.
- 1 x 380 V 32 Amp Sockets
- 2 X 240 V 15 Amp Sockets
*Generator auxiliary power is 60Hz, and intended for operating equipment associated with welding, such as angle grinders, drills and floodlights. Some Australian 50Hz equipment incorporating induction motors, such as pumps, fans, air compressors, refrigeration or air-conditioners, may not operate correctly and could be damaged. Refer to appliance supplier or manufacturer to confirm suitability.