The industry’s most popular welder/generator is getting better. Building on its exceptional value, the new Bobcat is:
- Quieter to operate.
- Smaller and lighter.
- Easier to maintain.
Designed for Reliability
Miller welder/generators are the most rugged, durable and long-lasting in the industry. We manufacture them to exceed requirements for extreme working conditions and they are hard-working from the core:
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine.
- Lugged - not soldered - heavy internal leads for better field durability.
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life.
- Super-tough armour to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact.
- Lift hook integrated into the centre frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability.
Large 45L fuel capacity means many hours of run time before refuelling.
Versatile AC & DC Weld Output
Provides quality welds on all types of metals. DC is smooth and easy to run while AC Stick is used when arc blow occurs.
MIG, Stick, DC, AC, TIG.
Smooth Generator Power
Revolutionary ten degree skewed rotor design optimises generator performance.
Typical equipment which can be run includes hand tools, circular saw, air compressor and flood lights.
- 2 X 15 Amp Sockets.
- 1 X 32 A 240 V 1PH 60 Hz.
* Generator auxiliary power is 60Hz, and intended for operating equipment associated with welding, such as angle grinders, drills and floodlights. Some Australian 50Hz equipment incorporating induction motors, such as pumps, fans, air compressors, refrigeration or air-conditioners, may not operate correctly and could be damaged. Refer to appliance supplier or manufacturer to confirm suitability